We have been teaching Kyokushin karate at Kenridge Primary for approximately 12 years.
At Kenridge Pre-Primary the children can start training from the age of 4 – 6 years. At the Primary school we cater for age groups from 6 years to approx. 14 years.
The benefits that this holds for your child are:
- Improved co-ordination and balance
- Greater awareness and control of the body
- Healthy exercise
- Increased confidence
- Gradual improvement of focus and concentration
- Emphasis on respect and courtesy
- Creates a sense of discipline and self discipline
- Counters bullying and blustering
- Builds a positive self image
The class times:
|Pre-Primary:||Tuesdays – just after school||12:45 – 13:15|
|Primary school:||Mondays & Thursdays
Tuesdays & Wednesdays
|15:30 – 16:30
14:30 – 15:30
Children must attend two (2) classes per week. The higher grades (From green belt on) can train 3 hours a week at no extra cost.
We are Internationally registered and our instructors get International tuition from instructors from Japan.
We also have training camps and tournaments for kata and kumite (fighting).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the office on 021 913 3084. Please visit our website at www.kyokushinsa.co.za
Hennie Bosman: 8th DAN
International Chairman Kyokushinkan Africa